Monday, November 29, 2004

all the "you still have me" and "i'll be there" were bulls h i te.
whatever. sick of getting mad at you already. do what you want. i dont care anymore. really.

anyway, moving on to happier topics :)
prommy prom ltr! quite excited despite myself.
haha. stupid tings better call me ltr.
went to find shoesies with ree ystd! and she helped me find this nice daniel yam pair :D thanks dear. you made me a lot happier though you probably didnt know it. anywayy we're going bugis for hair (she thought it was wheelock i dno why) hope it'll turn out fine..i really dont wanna be all screwed up..oh and had manicure again with the girls. erm 2 of my fingers are already ruined thanks to veet..shall not lapse into long incessant story..
ooh and on thurs i saw ths girl..she was going for prom i think. and she was abso-fucking-lutely gorgeous. jeez! stood there, mesmerised for a second when she stepped outta her merc. haha do i sound like a psycho pl or what.

anyway. shall get outta here. typing little notes for all my loveleeee girls
:) pardon me for being annoying gay today.
no pun intended.
so exciting lalalala!